DATA MANAGEMENT GUIDE
Data Management Guide
on the management of personal data supplied on www.ohmydeer.hu
The protection of your data is important for us. We highly appreciate your confidence in us and we are committed to protecting your personal data. This document describes how we use your personal data and tells you how to ask us questions about your personal data.
- Scope of personal data management
As part of the registration process announced on the site www.ohmydeer.hu (hereinafter: Website), the registering visitor (hereinafter: User or Client) shall provide Deer Fesztivál Kft. (1051 Budapest, Sas utca 16. 1.em, hereinafter: Deer Fesztivál ) with the following personal data (by voluntary data supply):
- name, email address, telephone number
By opening the website, Users give their consent to data management as described in this Guide.
- Goal and duration of data management, data forwarding
Deer Fesztivál shall only manage the personal data of Visitors on the Website to identify Users, distinguish them from other Users, keep in touch with Users, manage complaints, and to contact Users for marketing and sales purposes. As data owners supply their data in person and voluntarily, it shall be understood that they consent to data management by opening the Website.
As part of displaying advertisements and/or providing contents, Deer Fesztivál may use the data supplied and made available by Users in using the Service (including data and log data from information gathered by cookies about User habits) and conversion events to create User groups and display targeted contents and/or advertisements for such User groups on the Website.
Data management shall terminate if a User or Deer Fesztivál cancels the registration. Otherwise, the database shall immediately be destroyed after the Website is terminated.
By entering the Website, Users authorise Deer Fesztivál to manage and use all data acquired upon ticket purchase and stored by cookies for emailing Service related newsletters, including advertisements, and/or for contacting Users about Deer Fesztivál’s marketing activities, sending direct mail (offering its products and services, forwarding its advertisements), and for market research and information by telephone, other electronic means (e.g. text, MMS, email) and post. Deer Fesztivál shall manage personal data for sending newsletters or the foregoing marketing purposes until Users revoke their consent.
During the technical implementation of data recording and the related administration, contact with Users, and sending newsletters, Deer Fesztivál Kft. shall cooperate with Essence Marketing Kft. (1051 Budapest, Sas utca 16., 1st Floor) as a data processor for contract performance.
In direct mail and other marketing mail, Deer Fesztivál Kft. shall process data for contract performance by customising its materials related to the activities of Essence Marketing Kft., prepared for direct mail, market research and information, and shall forward them by telephone, other electronic means (e.g. text, MMS, email) and post. After sending any marketing mail, data processors shall immediately cancel and destroy all electronic files containing personal data.
For an updated list of data processing businesses involved in data management for marketing purposes, please visit XXX.
III. Legal background of personal data management
Data supply shall be voluntary, which Users accept by opening the Website.
Users may only supply their own personal data. If they supply the personal data of a third party, they shall ask for such third party’s consent.
- Client’s data management rights
With respect to the Service Provider’s data management, your rights shall include:
- Data portability
- Information – Information to be made available
If your personal data are gathered from you, the Service Provider shall provide you, when acquiring such personal data, with all of the following information:
- a) the data manager’s identity and contact data;
- b) the Data Protection Officer’s contact data;
- c) the goal and legal background of the proposed personal data management;
- d) the data manager’s or third party’s legitimate interests where they underlie data management;
- e) the addressees of personal data and their categories, where applicable;
- f) the data manager’s plan, where applicable, to forward the personal data to a third country or international organisation, and the existence or lack of the European Commission’s Declaration of Conformity;
- g) the duration of personal data storage or, where this is impossible, the criteria used to determine such period;
- h) your right to apply to the data manager for access to your personal data, their correction, cancellation or limited management, and to protest against such personal data management, and your right to data portability;
- i) your right to revoke your consent at any time where data management is based on your consent, without prejudice to the legitimacy of consent based data management before your revocation;
- j) your right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- k) the fact that personal data supply is based on a law or a contractual obligation or is a pre-requisite for making a contract, whether the affected party must supply their personal data, and the potential consequences of failure to supply data.
- The affected party’s right of access
You are entitled to receive feedback from the data manager if the management of your personal data is in progress and, if so, to have access to your personal data and the following information:
- a) the goals of data management;
- b) the categories of the affected personal data;
- c) the categories of addressees to whom/which the personal data have been or will be supplied, including especially third countries and international organisations;
- d) the proposed duration of personal data storage, where applicable, or, if this is impossible, the criteria used for determining such period;
- e) the affected party’s right to apply to the data manager to correct, cancel or limit the management of their personal data, and to protest against the management of such personal data;
- f) the right to file a complaint with any supervisory authority;
- g) all available information about the source of data if they were not gathered from the affected party;
- h) automated decision-making, including profiling, and clear information about the logic applied at least in these cases and about the significance of such data management and its potential consequences for the affected party.
- The right to correction
You are entitled to have your inaccurate personal data corrected by the data manager at your request without undue delay. Given the goal of data management, you are entitled to apply for the completion of any incomplete personal data.
- The right to cancellation (“the right to be forgotten”)
You are entitled to have your personal data cancelled by the data manager at your request without undue delay and the data manager is required to cancel your personal data without undue delay for any of the following reasons:
- a) your personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were gathered or managed in any other manner;
- b) you may revoke your consent to data management and there are no other legal grounds for data management;
- c) you protest against data management;
- d) your personal data have been unlawfully managed;
- e) your personal data must be cancelled to perform an obligation of any European Union or Member State law applicable to the data manager;
- f) your personal data have been gathered for any information society services.
- The right to limit data management
You are entitled to have data management limited by the Service Provider at your request in any of the following cases:
- a) you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, in which case the limitation will be valid until the Service Provider checks your personal data for accuracy;
- b) data management is unlawful and you oppose data cancellation requesting limited data use instead;
- c) the Service Provider no longer needs your personal data for the purpose of data management but you need them for submitting, enforcing or protecting any legal claim; or
- d) you protested against data management; in this case, the limitation will be valid until it is determined if the Service Provider’s legitimate reasons have a priority over your legitimate reasons.
- The right to data portability
You are entitled to receive your personal data that you made available to the Service Provider in a clear, widely used, machine readable format, and to forward these data to another data manager without any hindrance by the Service Provider to which you made your personal data available, if:
- a) data management is based on your consent or a contract; and
- b) data management is automated.
Users accept that if they only revoke their consent to receiving newsletters and/or any other marketing mail, the data manager may continue to manage their personal data as required by the administration for access to the extra functions of the Website and for the required period in order to send direct mail or other marketing mail.
- Data security
The data manager commits to arranging for data security, taking all technical and organisational measures, and creating all procedural rules to ensure the protection of any data that have been recorded, stored and managed, and to prevent their destruction, unauthorised use and unauthorised alteration. The data manager shall require its data processors to comply with all data security requirements.
The data manager shall make sure to prevent any unauthorised person from accessing, disclosing to the public, forwarding, altering or cancelling any data under its management.
The data manager shall do its best to prevent any accidental damage to or destruction of the data. The data manager shall also impose the foregoing commitment on its employees involved in data management and the data processors acting by commission of the data manager.
- Enforcing your rights
As an affected party you may exercise the above rights in the following ways:
- by mail to Essence Marketing Kft. (1051 Budapest, Sas utca 16., 1st Floor)
- by email to Essence Marketing Kft.
- by dialling Essence Marketing Kft.’s call centre on 06 70 630 20 65
- at the Service Provider’s seat (1051 Budapest, Sas utca 16., 1st Floor)
Revoking consents given in Data Protection Statements:
Users may at any time revoke their consents given in their Data Protection Statements by mail or email to Essence Marketing Kft., and may request their alteration.
For complaints about the management or your personal data, please contact:
- Essence Marketing Kft.’s Data Protection Officer
o by email to Essence Marketing Kft. OR
- by mail to Essence Marketing Kft. (1051 Budapest, Sas utca 16., 1st Floor)
- the National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH, 1015 Budapest, Ostrom u. 23–25., 1525 Budapest POB 75) OR
- the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH, 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c, 1530 Budapest, POB 5).
Users may file an action with the court having jurisdiction and competence (birosag.hu) and may seek damages if the Service Provider has violated their rights to the management and protection of their personal data.
This Data Management Guide is subject to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and of Act CXII of 2011 on the right of informational self-determination and freedom of information.